NZDIA Members Meeting March 11th & 12th 2021
We have scheduled this event for 11th & 12th of March. Due to the COVID-19 Level changes we may still see further changes so look out for our updates. The format and timings have changed a few times already but for now this is how it looks.
You can SIGN UP TO ATTEND now and we will keep you updated of any changes if and when they happen.
The current plan is:
- 11th March 2021 from 10.00 to 16.00, Member Meeting Part 1 – via the HopIn Platform from Paxable;
- 11th March 2021 from 10.00 to 16.00 In person Satellite Platform Events in offices across New Zealand and further a-field (New – See below);
- 11th March 2021 DIAC Awards Dinner will be held in the evening from 6pm in Wellington;
- 12th March 09.00-12.00 Member Meeting Part 2 – we will record the presentations by Mike Yardley, Darren Webb and others in a venue in Wellington and if COVID19 restrictions permit can include an in person element. In any event we will deliver these key presentations via the NZDIA website portal after the event.
Satellite Platform Events – Hosting and attending
While the HopIn Platform has kept NZDIA engaging with Members, we have all missed the opportunity for face to face interaction and the chance to meet new people. Smaller networked gatherings will give us a chance to keep the networking and interactivity up as much as possible.
We are looking for companies to volunteer as satellite hosts. This involves:
- Indicating on the Member Meeting Registration Form that you are willing to host in X City;
- indicating how many people you can accommodate;
- confirming you have a suitable meeting room with a large screen and good audio; and
- shouting the coffees and ideally lunch.
NZDIA will work with NZDF, MOD and other agencies and invite people to attend each satellite event, to get a good mix of agencies and industry.
If you would like to host a Satellite Event during the Members Meeting and have any questions, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your satellite space.
If you are not a Member and have been considering joining NZDIA, then why not get in touch and join now so you can present your business at this event.
Theme and topics for the Meeting
The plan is to, (among other ideas still in the mix):
- profile the 2020/2021 DIAC Awards Finalists and give them an opportunity to talk about the capabilities, in advance of the dinner and the announcements of the winners. If this is you and you are keen, please email email@example.com ASAP to discuss;
- pull in Project Updates and the latest from DCS and MOD; and
- give industry a chance to talk about their supply chain needs and opportunities.
So don’t wait! SIGN UP TO ATTEND now and avoid missing out on this great event.
We are looking for sponsors for the activities across 11 and 12 March. If you are ready to increase your profile and share your capabilities, this is the perfect time. We can work out a package of benefits to deliver. Please contact Jennie.firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if this is you.