Welcome to the New Zealand Defence Industry Association web site.
- The NZDIA was formed in 1993, to encourage New Zealand companies to contract for the ANZAC frigate project through joint action.
- It provides market and other information to members for general defence opportunities as well as specific projects.
- Provides networking opportunities for member companies and encouragement to form liaisons and joint ventures where their particular skills are complementary.
- Provides networking opportunities for members with New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) and Ministry of Defence (MOD) personnel, who are active supporters and participants in activities.
- Promotes export opportunities in conjunction with New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZT&E).
- Organises the New Zealand Defence Industry Forum, held annually in October/November to bring together Australian and New Zealand Defence purchasing interests. (Forum)
- Encourages members to form strategic alliances and help each other. (Current members).